Precision Crane is pleased to offer a safety training program for the operators of overhead cranes and hoists. Our “Safe Operation of Overhead Cranes & Hoists” program is designed to give operators the information and tools they need to perform their tasks in an efficient manner that eliminates misuse of the equipment and ensures their own personal safety, as well as the safety of others. The training course has three components; classroom theory, a written exam and practical skills assessment, including hands on experience with your overhead crane.
The training course can be booked at your facility (minimum 5, maximum 15 participants) and includes the following:
For scheduling and pricing please contact our office
* Course introduction and outline
* DVD covering crane types, signals, rigging and safe overhead crane practices (25 minutes)
* Video viewing forms for trainees to sign for viewing verification
* Question and answer period along with discussions on local laws, codes and/or company policies regarding safe crane and hoist operation not covered by the video.
* Written exam
* Review of exam answers
* Hand-out/leave-behind items:
* Class participation certificates
* Pre-operation checklist pads
* Chain and wire rope gauges
* Hard hat stickers
* Operator Licenses
* In-plant pre-operation exam
*Applicable taxes are extra. Price does not include travel expenses.
Think safety first…call now to book your training session 1-800-661-1722
Need Help? Our Support team is here
Our in-house support team is also always available to provide you with the technical expertise you require to keep your equipment up and running. Problem, question or concern…we’re here to help!